Preparation time – 15mins
Cooking time – 13 mins
Serves – 2
Category – Soup
For Burnt Garlic
1.Oil – 1 tablespoon
2.Garlic – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Green chilies – 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Spring Onion – ½ cup, chopped
- Red Bell pepper – ¾ cup, diced
- Cauliflower or Broccoli Florets – ¾ cup
- Carrot – ½ cup, diced
- Veg stock – 500ml
- Salt & Black Pepper – To taste
- Flat Parsley to garnish
1. For burnt garlic, heat oil in a pan.
2. Add garlic and sauté till golden brown and crisp. Remove and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pot. Ginger and sauté till fragrant. Add green chilies, spring onion and sauté till soft.
4. Add all the vegetables and stir them for 2-3 mins. Add veg stock, salt and pepper, let it come to a boil then put on simmer for 8-10 mins. Add burnt garlic, mix and switch off the flame.
5. Serve hot with burnt garlic and garnish with parsley.