– Pour condensed milk, grated coconut and dairy whitener into a thick bottomed
kadai and mix well.
– Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick to the
bottom of the pan.
– Once heated, cook on a low flame till the mixture starts leaving the sides of
the kadai. Remove from fire.
– Divide the mixture into 2 portions. Spread one portion evenly onto a greased
– To the other portion, add a few drops of red color. Mix well to get a pale
pink color. Spread on top of the white layer and leave to cool.
Cut into squares when cool.