Prep time:10-15 minutes
Cooking time-20 minutes
Grated paneer-200 g
Hung curd- 3/4th cup
Chopped onion- 1
Chopped green chilli- 1
Chopped ginger- ½ tsp
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Chilli powder- 2 tsp
Pepper- ½ tsp
Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
Chana dal(roasted and powdered)- 4 tsp
Maida- 3 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
– Take a bowl, add 200 gm of grated paneer, 3/4th cup of hung curd, 1 chopped
onion, 1 chopped green chilli, 1 chopped ginger, 2 tsp of coriander powder, 2
tsp of chilli powder, ½ tsp of pepper, 1 tsp salt, 4 tsp roasted chana dal
powder, 3 tsp maida, chopped coriander leaves and mix it all together to a
– Now, roll the dough into a roll and cut into quarter inch thick into a shape
of roundels. Flatten it with hands like patties.
– Refrigerate for 5 minutes before frying.
– Take a wide saucepan, add little oil.
– Gently place the patties into the pan and shallow fry on both sides till it
gets golden brown in color.
– Dahi paneer kebab is ready to serve.