Enjoy Indian Masala Tea for an exotic and spicy taste. This tea Masala mix has an aromatic blend of whole spices which add a very unique flavor to the tea and also enhances the health benefits with the warming spices.
Here are the ingredients and the benefits they provide:
- Cloves (Laung): Cloves have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. They add depth and an earthy tone to the tea.
- Green Cardamom (Elaichi): Cardamom has antioxidants and cancer fighting compounds. It adds fragrance and subtle sweetness to tea.
- Black Peppercorns (Kali Mirch): Black peppers have anti-inflammatory properties, helps with digestion and nutrient absorption. They add a little spice kick to the tea.
- Fennel seeds (Saunf): Fennel helps with healthy digestion and have a calming effect. They add a cooling subtle taste to tea.
- Cinnamon (Dalchini): Cinnamon has powerful medicinal properties such as lowering risk of diabetes, regulating blood sugar, and many more. It adds natural sweetness and warmth to tea.
- Dried Ginger Powder (Sonth): Ginger helps reduce inflammation and improves digestion and immunity against flu & cold. It adds a subtle spice kick and warmth to tea.
- Nutmeg (Jaiphal): Nutmeg has the ability to relieve pain, improve indigestion and blood circulation. It adds a slightly sweet as well as warm flavor to the tea.